Transit solutions designed specifically for our clients’ needs
Ausenco has extensive experience in the development and design of light rail and mass rapid transit systems. Our multi-disciplinary engineering team of specialists includes a dedicated team of railway engineers and an electrical team.
We can offer the following services in this area:
- transit studies
- mathematical modelling of existing and new transit systems
- systems (vehicles) interface engineering
- civil/structural design of both at-grade and overhead/elevated guide ways
- system drainage design and interface with existing municipal drainage
- seismic analysis and design of systems in areas of high seismicity
- alignment design
- rail systems design
- stations design (civil, structural, mechanical and electrical)
- interfaces with existing public transportation systems
- fare gates and associated security systems
- utilities co-ordination and new utilities design
Our services and solutions in light rail systems extend beyond the usual projects, read more about our innovative solutions for our clients by clicking click on the related case studies.