Ed has over 37 years' experience in the engineering, mining and construction industries in studies, projects and operations roles within Australia and internationally, including EPC and EPCM contracts. Ed has held diverse senior managerial, program management, project delivery and operations roles. He is a capable team leader, frank and pragmatic.
Highlights of his experience include:
- Business President / Project Director roles
- Strategic Planning
- Business Modelling
- Commercial/Contracts & procurement
- Project Controls.
Construction projects include: Alpha Coal, Goro Nickel, Telfer, PT Freeport, Kaltim Prima Coal, As Suq, Ad Duwayhi, Constancia, Las Bambas, Brown Coal/Gas Power stations, Infrastructure (industrial park, housing, roads, ports).
Project Development experience includes:
- Studies/Projects - Direction/Delivery/Planning/Estimating/Bid assessment/Budgets & scheduling/Commercial/Social license & community engagement
- Industrial park development
- Greenfields - Coal, Gold, Copper, Nickel, power
- Brownfields upgrades - Cu concentrators, power stations.
Operations experience includes:
- Business integration
- Procedures, systems, business process design/standardisation
- Performance modelling & testing, Planning, Energy Conservation – power industry
- Engineering support for sustaining capital/maintenance activities.
Industry experience includes:
- Power generation
- Mining & construction – coal, copper/gold, nickel, infrastructure.
- Irian Jaya
- New Caledonia
- Saudi Arabia