JP is a professional mining engineer with a demonstrated track record of delivering engineering services on schedule and to specified requirements.
Over the past 17 years, including 13 years at Ausenco, JP has played a key role in the development and implementation for major operating minerals pipeline infrastructure worldwide including iron concentrate pipelines in Brazil, India, China and Australia, copper concentrate and tailings pipelines in Peru, Chile, USA and PNG, zinc concentrate pipelines in Peru, and Australia, bauxite pipeline in Brazil, phosphate pipeline in Morocco, potash pipeline in Canada and nickel laterite pipeline in Madagascar.
JP’s field experience include the following project commissioning:
- 267 km iron concentrate pipeline in India
- 244 km bauxite pipeline in Brazil
- 302 km copper and zinc concentrate pipeline in Peru
- 40 km iron concentrate pipeline in Australia
- 128 km pyrite concentrate pipeline in PNG
- 49 km copper tailings pipeline in Chile.
JP specialises in :
- Project technical and commercial feasibility assessment for long distance concentrate, tailings, and water pipelines
- Pipeline route evaluation and selection
- Pipeline constructability assessment
- Corrosion and wear assessment
- Pipeline integrity assessment and management
- Pipeline operating software and leak detection
- Pipeline system commissioning and startup
- Pipeline system auditing and debottlenecking
- New Caledonia
- Papua New Guinea
- United Kingdom